Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Geren

OAFC BBS - All Topics: A's Baseball: Geren
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (207.200.116.135) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 07:54 am:

all time worse A's manager?

so he puts in a releiver if the guy allows a couple of hits you would think get another in there but he lets zeigler have a complete melt down before he replaces him while having the smirk smile all inning while he had some guys in the bullpen to use .

this is the worst manager ever and worst org except for some bad finley yrs.

all time low since 1979

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandsi (166.205.130.221) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 09:23 am:

Another huge problem - this one is on Beane - is that that the A's have not had a real third baseman for more than two years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat (173.16.90.241) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 02:31 pm:

Unacceptable!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By beaneball (24.4.82.2) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 03:40 pm:

Wow props to you guys for even still following closely enough to criticize Geren. I hung in there as long as I could but by the All Star break this team was completely unwatchable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandsi (69.107.120.130) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 10:54 pm:

they've actually played better since the break...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktown123 (75.72.146.97) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 06:05 am:

I think that Geren is not improving, but the team is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyunplugged (205.225.207.97) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 08:44 am:

Nice to stick it to old Warlock Face Scioscia last night. The Angels have victimized the A's with their aggresive baserunning for years, but it seems now that the A's are playing small ball, they pay more attention to the details of the game like moving runners along and stopping the other team from doing so. I also don't see the Angels going far in the playoffs with the state of their bullpen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.1.112) on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 09:29 pm:

The A's have improved since the break, but Geren gets worse and worse. He took Edgar Gonzalez out after 69 pitches tonight, only to see Marshall, et al. give up 3 runs. I guess he thinks because he now has a lot of arms in the bullpen, he has to use them ALL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.1.112) on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:14 pm:

Well, that was disappointing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (98.207.46.94) on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:20 pm:

How many games has this schmuck single handedly lost with his idiotic use of the bullpen? Too Many. What a joke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (207.200.116.135) on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 01:39 am:

geeeeze using a guy who is not big league material and has a high era this Geren is the worst manager ever!!!!!

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.