Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Well, at least the Skanks are done!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: A's Baseball: Well, at least the Skanks are done!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dgadd18 (99-49-61-109.lightspeed.iplsin.sbcglobal.net - 99.49.61.109) on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 04:53 pm:

I know it was a dis-appointment that we had such a bad season, but at least we can enjoy the fact that Skankees will be watching the WS from home like most of us.

So much for the three biggest payrolls (Skanks, BoSux, & Angels) getting a chance for another ring. Hopefully Ron Washington and the Strangers will get theirs this year.

What do you all think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By givedaddy5 (ool-6c3a6772.static.optonline.net - 108.58.103.114) on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 01:01 am:

It was great watching the Yanks lose last night especially with AROD making the last out. (One of 3 K's)

The thing that makes me the most happy is when I think that the Yanks (and their fans) will have to watch AROD stink it up in the playoffs for the next SIX YEARS. That really puts a hop in my step.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (adsl-69-227-214-214.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net - 69.227.214.214) on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 07:56 am:

since 2000 Yankees have spent over a billion on salary and just 1 WS win unbelievable so is a first round playoff worth 200 million? or do the A's have it right spend 50 million collect $$$ from other teams and go home end of yr?

gotta make you wonder who is fooling who?

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.