Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

LUV BOB MELVIN

OAFC BBS - All Topics: A's Baseball: LUV BOB MELVIN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (108-66-20-160.lightspeed.frokca.sbcglobal.net - 108.66.20.160) on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 12:43 pm:

love the fact he will fight for his team and get ejected he is best manager we had since La Russa
Geren was a waste of human flesh my god.

but Melvin blew it in todays game balfour is horrible with 2 on no outs we needed our rookie phenom in that situation total mistake but there have been few this yr im happy with Melvin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By montereyrob (c-98-234-17-154.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 98.234.17.154) on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 06:51 pm:

Agreed. Melvin recently told a reporter that the A's baserunners have the green light to steal because that would keep them continually thinking and alert. That gave me the impression that he looks at all angles to get an advantage. I like the guy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By givedaddy5 (ool-6c3a6772.static.optonline.net - 108.58.103.114) on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 01:17 am:

Melvin is a huge upgrade over Geren. HUGE!

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.