Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

How about Joe Crede?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: A's Baseball: How about Joe Crede?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dgaddy1 (65.222.120.131) on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 08:09 am:

Yeah, I know he was injured last year, but if he was open to an incentive-laden contract, I think he would be worth the gamble.

He would give the A's some flexibility at 3rd (as well as another guy who could occasionally DH for us). Plus, he hits from the right side, I believe.

Anyway, just a thought.

How about some feedback? Good or bad, I'd welcome it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.25.208) on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 08:23 am:

Worth a shot, IMO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dgaddy1 (99.49.60.227) on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 12:09 pm:

Yeah, I think so too Eyleen.

He'll be just 31 this coming April.

We'll see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dgaddy1 (99.49.60.227) on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 11:01 am:

As well as Jeff Kent (that's IF he has anything left). Goo veteran leadership. Plus, didn't he play at Cal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn (65.168.177.49) on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 04:53 am:

I think Kent's calling it a career.

Crede's a guy we usually go after, injured, market value at a low, usually a 1 year incentive laden contract, he has a big year, he goes on the market and we get a pick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.99.44.122) on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:10 am:

Jeff Kent? No, thank you.

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.