Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

My You Tube ban.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Off Field Matters: My You Tube ban.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (c-98-210-227-247.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 98.210.227.247) on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:50 am:

Last October I posted videos of the A's finishing off each of the World Series in which they've won in Oakland. Curiously I recieved a copyright complaint notice but only in those regarding they're slaughter of the midgets. Curious timing huh?

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

from MLB Advanced Media about 1989 World Champion Oakland A's finish off the Giants. - ELJAYSDOG
Video ID: i8D1AX08YuA

from MLB Advanced Media about The Greatest Catch Ever Made - ELJAYSDOG
Video ID: SY7YwN43pHY

from MLB Advanced Media about 1989 Oakland A's--Mike Moore's World Series Double - ELJAYSDOG
Video ID: X4EbcDG4WKo

Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.
If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.
For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.115.17.84 - 38.115.17.84) on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 11:15 am:

Well, I'm sure you're quaking in your boots now, RTD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.115.17.84 - 38.115.17.84) on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 11:16 am:

Wait, who complained? MLB or YouTube?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (c-98-210-227-247.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 98.210.227.247) on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 04:59 pm:

I think a Giants fan ratted me out seeing as how my highlight reels of the Reds, Mets and Dodgers were all left up without a squeak. Only the videos of the Giants getting spanked were removed.

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.