Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

sigh.......

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Off Field Matters: sigh.......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (69.106.75.124 - 69.106.75.124) on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 11:45 am:

with all the rumors of Bailey and golzsavles traded and the lack of desire to sign wilingham and dejesus or Crisp its almost impossible to be an A's fan anymore .

been a fan for ovver 35 yrs but its commin down to to much pain this ownership is runnin this club like a cash cow suckin the juice out of it while purposely destroying the fan base.

the A's got 23 million from rev sharing last yr now im thinkin they want payroll down to 35 million so they can generate revnue and collect from higher teams .. ridiculous.. its like misleading us into beleiving thier rebuilding only to destroy and teardown long before these players get mature.

Beane is a puppet and fake and he didnt or couldnt do what Sandy Alderson did that is build a winner .. it was Sandys team of 99-2006 all Beane did was fine tune it .

its almost gonna be the last pin droping when willingham signs when he stated he liked it here n wanted to stay my god!!! the fans will finnnally get it that this ownership doesnt give a shit period!! and Beane is joseph goebles wolffs propoganda minister.

is the carasel ever gonna stop ? do we ever get to root for a player longer then 3 or 4 yrs just to see the guy in the world series or playoffs with another team?

are we really tearing down just for san jose its like wolff saying "fff Oakland i dont want a winner as long as my team is called Oakland"

pathetic

team was worth 3007 million accrd to forbes last march prob 340 now mark cuaban says he doenst want Braves cause he wants a team that needs to be made better and to make it profitable i bet he would buy the A's if baseball told wolff no and the A's were for sale ... Cubgan would see that the bay area is 3rd biggest tv market in country and highly profitable and the A's can draw 2 million annually if treated right, to bad we need a mark cuban an owner who cares and wants to make his team a winner and promote his city.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland4ever (75-93-80-102.chc.clearwire-dns.net - 75.93.80.102) on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 02:07 pm:

Have to agree with you across the board on this one Sacto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn (123-194-135-201.dynamic.kbronet.com.tw - 123.194.135.201) on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 04:35 pm:

Most of our run in the 2000's were driven by alderson signings....Giambi, Tejada....very high draft picks, Chavez, Mulder, Zito. Hudson was drafted as an athlete and eventually converted to a pitcher. Sure Beane filled the gaps with Dye, Damon, but he also emptied the riches we had in the farm system to build the Big 3 clubs into an all in situation, eventually without Alderson's skills, it would catchup to Beane, middle of the road draft picks, failures like Barton, Holliday, it will eventually catch up to you and it has to Beane. We're only able to build half a club because no payroll and a poor farm system. I would love Cuban here, Jason Kidd and him should buy a stake in the A's. Kidd with his local ties, can help facilitate a ballpark in Oakland.

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.