Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Giants aren't lying down to Wolff.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Off Field Matters: Giants aren't lying down to Wolff.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf (99-47-17-147.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net - 99.47.17.147) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 04:20 am:

I read this article and it doesn't sound good for that liar wolff. Magowan is still close to the action and confirms what many of us suspected, that Wolff wanted to move our beloved A's to LV. All in all, a good insight into what's going to happen if that liar Wolff tries to move into SJ. Go Oakland!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/12/28/MNE21MHCKK.DTL&tsp=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandsi (24.41.145.134 - 24.41.145.134) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 04:27 am:

I believe Wolff's interest has always been San José. He of course had to tell Magowan something different, so that the Giants would not try to block the Wolffish ownership group bid - as they did with the Piccinnini group. The Giants have always wanted the A's completely out of the Bay Area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf (99-47-17-147.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net - 99.47.17.147) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 04:59 am:

Perhaps you're right. At any rate, Wolff is not only a liar, but a spoiled little man. I hope he sells the A's to someone who will keep the A's in town and build them a park near downtown. Before that happens, selling must retire and get out of the way. If it wasn't for him Oakland and Puccini would probably have a park in place already.

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.