Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

SJ fans would have us believe Oakland is only one violent

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Off Field Matters: SJ fans would have us believe Oakland is only one violent
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland4ever (75-93-80-102.chc.clearwire-dns.net - 75.93.80.102) on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 06:48 am:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/girl-survived-brain-tumor-beaten-san-jose-sharks-game-supports-team-article-1.999117

Didn't see the story in the local paper, guess it would've been news had it happened in Oakland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By colt45allstar (24-119-8-189.cpe.cableone.net - 24.119.8.189) on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 07:07 am:

Wow what an awful story that is.

I don't understand people... I really don't

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf (99-47-17-147.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net - 99.47.17.147) on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 07:05 am:

Not just San Jose, but Dear old Lew would have you believe that too. Sure Oakland has its problems, like SJ and SF, but Oakland has lousy leadership, I.e. Jean Quan and Ron, I really don't want to be mayor Dellums. We need another Jerry Brown and another Hass family to come back and reinvigorate this burg!

Add a Message

If you don't have a username and password, register here.
Username:  
Password:

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.