Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Wolff said he plans to build an As stadium in downtown San Jose

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Wolff said he plans to build an As stadium in downtown San Jose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyunplugged (67.159.44.51) on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 08:24 am:

Is this official? First I've seen of him coming out and actually saying this. What about the territorial rights issue?

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/building-blocks/residential-real-estate/2009/07/lew-wolff-praises-st-louis-and-cardinals/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By carter (76.126.26.126) on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 09:53 am:

Well he wants to but I'm not really worried right now. We still havn't gotten a report from the blue ribbon committee or wtvr selig said was researching old sites and new ones. The whole process is going so slow that the A's will be in the coliseum for probably another 4 years at least before they move anywhere. Just my guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (207.200.116.135) on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 12:23 pm:

Its all big talk yada yada !!!!!!

as dirty harry said "go ahead make my day"!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.21.157) on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 06:03 pm:

That's his pipe dream, interpreted by someone in the midwest who has no clue.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.