Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Haggerty wants to build new football stadium in Oakland

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Haggerty wants to build new football stadium in Oakland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyunplugged (67.159.44.51) on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 12:19 pm:

No mention of the A's...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/02/24/BAND1C6522.DTL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandsi (69.107.117.43) on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 12:23 pm:

isn't Haggerty the one who first put the bug in Wolff's ear about Fremont?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (187.15.164.184) on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 01:04 am:

absolutely... Haggerty stabbed Oakland fans and residents in the back and used his position as member of the Coliseum board to derail plans to keep team in Oakland...he is NOT to be trusted...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jmmarx (71.36.104.91) on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 11:33 am:

You really can't trust Haggerty for a moment.

I had the ability to work for the Coliseum from 2000 to 2002 with the A's. I was guarding the entry doorways inside section 114 during an A's game, and out pops Haggerty with NO PASS. I told him he had to show me his pass or he couldn't go inside the security coridor. He says "you shouldknow who I am." I says that I know you who are, but my boss says noone gets pass me unless they have thier bag. No exceptions. He grumbles but showed me his pass to get through. What a jerk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jmmarx (71.36.104.91) on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 11:34 am:

You really can't trust Haggerty for a moment.

I had the ability to work for the Coliseum from 2000 to 2002 with the A's. I was guarding the entry doorways inside section 114 during an A's game, and out pops Haggerty with NO PASS. I told him he had to show me his pass or he couldn't go inside the security coridor. He says "you shouldknow who I am." I says that I know you who are, but my boss says noone gets pass me unless they have thier badge. No exceptions. He grumbles but showed me his pass to get through. What a jerk.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.