Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

White Elephant Parade

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: White Elephant Parade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (c-24-130-189-48.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 24.130.189.48) on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 06:10 pm:

a blog worth reading. This is the latest entry:

http://whiteelephantparade.mlblogs.com/archives/2011/02/tracy_seipel_at_the_san.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (c-24-7-124-230.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 24.7.124.230) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 01:49 pm:

very much worth reading and with good thoughts...

at one place at that blog they as "who are the real A's fans where they come from?"

good question and a my one answer might be:

don't really know where they come from, but a good sample of who A's fans really are is to take a look at the crowd that attended the Coli to honor Rickey on the way back from his induction to the HOF. Those are the A's fans, no matter where they came from!! ...me? I came all the way from Rio to honor him and the Oakland A's at Cooperstown and Oakland's Coli. However, that was the last game I've attended.

Wolf and Selig are holding my team hostage and I don't see an end to it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jmmarx (174-25-58-161.ptld.qwest.net - 174.25.58.161) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 03:00 pm:

yeah me too, diamond lil. I feel the same way you do about the A's. I tried to go to a game last season but they wanted too much money when i cam all the way from the pacific northwest in August.

Until Selig and Wolff decide to let it go, I will not stop fighting for the A's to stay in OAKLAND.

BOYCOTT BASEBALL if the A's go to SAN JOSE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland4ever (75-93-80-102.chc.clearwire-dns.net - 75.93.80.102) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 04:01 pm:

" I tried to go to a game last season but they wanted too much money when i cam all the way from the pacific northwest in August. "

are you saying they should have offered a discount because of how far you came?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (ppp-69-228-156-201.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net - 69.228.156.201) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 04:22 pm:

wanted to much $$$$$ the A's the cheapest tix in mlb my tgod stub hub cheap toooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jmmarx (174-25-58-161.ptld.qwest.net - 174.25.58.161) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 06:35 am:

No I had my wife and two grand babies with me at the time. We wanted to go to the $2 dogs and $2 ticket game but they were sold out. She wasn't in the very best of health, and i wanted to get me seats where they can accomodate us with wheel chair access. They didn't so we didn't go.

Sorry if I caused a riff.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.