Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Hello from Canada!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Hello from Canada!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By canadianasfan on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 01:16 pm:

Hi there, I have been lurking in this forum for the last few months or so and have finally decided to get off my snow-covered butt and contribute something. Living here in Jays/Expos country doesn't make it easy to follow my beloved A's but the internet has made it better in the last few years. (thank you gamechannel!!) Anyways just thought I'd say a big "how's it goin eh?" to my fellow Oakland fans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 01:50 pm:

Bienvenue a notre forum de discussion!

Allez-y Les Athletes d'Oakland!!!!!!!

Vive Tejada !!!!! (insert accent on last syllable)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 02:20 pm:

Next season, splurge and buy the MLB audio package for $14.95. You can listen to every game online.

Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By canadianasfan on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 08:06 am:

$14.95 eh? Thats around $100 cdn. right? ;) Seriously, that sounds pretty good. Sure beats having to wait for sports updates on the local radio channels and such. Anyways, good luck to you locals in your efforts to get that new ballpark. They certianly deserve it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By canadianasfan on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 11:26 pm:

I must apologize for dropping in and out of the game chat this evening. Apparently, my computer has caught a bug. Sorry folks :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 09:44 am:

It happens to all of us from time to time. Not to worry! Come back often!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 08:41 pm:

Welcome!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.