Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Write Schott?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Write Schott?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 01:46 pm:

Lil and Chris-you had mentioned writing a letter from the coalition to Schott.Did you guys already get together? Do you need our help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 02:04 pm:

I've been in a funk all week at work. I think I'll get over what happened when 1) the Giants are out and 2)the World Series is over. Then I can fully enjoy football.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 02:09 pm:

Dorrit, the board members are meeting tomorrow night.

We did receive several emails with opinions and input from members and readers from this site
(including yours).

After we draft the final statement we will be posting it at our site and send it to various columnists.

We will respond to Mr. Schott and Billy Beane, you can rest assured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 09:02 pm:

Thank you, thank you.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.