Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's fan leaving for Vegas

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's fan leaving for Vegas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:50 pm:

Well I'm leaving for Las Vegas looking for a new expierence in life so unfortunently I've probably gone to my last A's game for quite some time. I will continue to post on this message board and try to catch as many A's games as I can next year on t.v. I've lived in the Bay Area for all but about one month of my life and just needed a change. Anyone know if the A's have any Spring Training games next year in Vegas? Kinda doubting it with the early regular season trip to Japan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

Splurge and buy the MLB Gameday Audio package and you'll be able to listen to all the games online. Last year it was $14.95 for the whole season. Well worth the money!

Good luck, yc. Don't forget about the chat room during games!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 02:09 pm:

Interesting move.
Vegas will be HOT come April!
But change is good sometimes.

It's only what, 4 hours to Anaheim?
Good luck yc!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 11:12 am:

And now leaving Vegas. haha I am moving to Stockton tommorrow as a lot of unforseen things happened early and often in Vegas and it didn't workout. Thankfully I'll actually get to see the A's play on t.v. (although I believe they don't have KICU out there) beyond just national telecasts again and even though Stockton is a ways from Oakland I hope to make it out to a couple of games this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 12:35 pm:

Good for you, yc!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 06:03 pm:

Any A's fans in Portland? We're moving there by the end of the summer. Wouldn't mind organizing a trip up to Seattle sometime to root for the green and gold.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.