Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Yo Vinnie!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Yo Vinnie!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 05:02 pm:

My post on the Raiders Football Talk was wrong. I was wrong for ever posting such message, because it offend you and I don't want to offend in anyway. Although you should watch your language, what you said was right. You are a nice guy and I should respect you even if I want to write something about you. So, have a nice day Vinnie.

All Hail Bleacher Dave!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vinnieangelo on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:51 am:

Thank you..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 08:04 pm:

You're welcome...

All Hail Bleacher Dave!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:43 pm:

Where IS Dave these days?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By keepureyesonthe on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 08:49 pm:

Hi. I am new here. i gave up rooting for the Cardinals to become an A's fan. GO Haren!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 10:42 pm:

Welcome!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.