Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

N.Y.Times artical about Oakland.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: N.Y.Times artical about Oakland.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ramjet1 on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 09:26 am:

Here is a very positive N.Y. Times article about Oakland and the East Bay Regional parks written by a current resident with great photos;

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/travel/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 03:31 pm:

Very nice. I'm sure it will come as a surprise to millions of people that Oakland contains such natural beauty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 01:56 pm:

These are the kihd of articles I hate reading. It only encourages more people to move to the bay area. Yes, I grew up here and have known of these wonderful places. I also guard these places jealously from prying eyes of other lands, for fear of more people and an exodus that I can not keep at bey.

Na! excellent article. Now those snobs across the bay will know that Oakland is more than crime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bleacherdave on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 06:00 pm:

That's prime mountain biking territory......I just love it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.