Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

I love this forum!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: I love this forum!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tejada42 on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 09:17 pm:

Hello!! I joined OAFC last spring upon moving to the Bay Area from Yankee territory. I attended about 7 A's games last season and had a blast. I'm a huge Miggy fan as my name suggests. I take great pride in being an A's fan especially since I live amongst lifetime Gnats fans.Anyway, so glad it's that time of year again: 2003 is for the A's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 12:08 pm:

Hope to see your name more often-and hope you can make it to alot of games. Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 04:14 pm:

A hearty welcome to you! Thanks for joining!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

Yes, welcome! and don't forget to drop in at the chat room during games when you're not at the yard.

Just click on the 'Game Chat' link at the left hand side menu bar and join us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevin on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 09:37 am:

**Help**

I'm new, could someone tell me a little about this site and how it works.

This site seems really cool.

GO A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 10:39 am:

Welcome Kevin. Just join us, post your opinions here at our forum and navigate through the site. It is user friendly and straight forward as far as what we stand for and try to promote.

Our main goal is to stay vigilant, keep everybody well informed, and do whatever we can as fans to keep the A's in Oakland where we feel it belongs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 11:13 am:

Kevin, I find the best way to read the posts is to use the "new messages" option from the upper left column. The site should remember the last time you checked and show you only posts you haven't seen yet.

The chat room is really fun during games, especially away games.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Voted best pharmacy 2006 on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.