Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

greetings from the East Coast

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: greetings from the East Coast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By flowerpower31 on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 09:02 pm:

Hi!

I posted here like once or twice before, but basically I have been lurking this board since the playoffs last year and I finally decided to post. I became an A's fan last year abruptly when my favorite player, Ted Lilly was traded to the team. Since then the team has really grown on me and I love to watch them play. I just wish there were more nationally televised games.

I live in NY, but I'm at my grandmother's in Philadelphia for the weekend due to baseball. I'm taking my vacation at work next month to catch a handful of games at the Network Associates Colliseum and see the Bay Area.

I hope that I can post here more often. Again hi

~Caroline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 10:14 pm:

Welcome, Caroline! Hope you get to see the doubleheader in Philadelphia tomorrow.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.