Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Archive

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drug online,drug online (210.22.13.15) on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 11:41 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goblin,goblin (125.244.148.2) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 01:09 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 (66.127.54.36) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 01:28 pm:

I knew there was something not right about Beancounter. He sent me the following e-mail

Banished from OFACþ

Hey Washfan,

"I'd be happy to praise Billy Beane. But, of course, Big Fat Bartholo has banned me from the site, as she does anyone who differs with her on her pet Oakland perspective.

Of course, I'll return at some point to make her life miserable and point out the foibles of morons like sactodavey, threepeat and oaklandsi.

Best,
Beaney"

This guy used to post on SFgate.com as "Reztips" until he got banned there too!

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.