Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

How's it going A's fans!!!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: How's it going A's fans!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hmmbby on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:18 pm:

This is fantastic, I can't believe I've waited this long to join a solid A's fansite and forum. I guess I'm kind of a whipper-snapper on this board, since I was only a toddling-tyke when Billy Ball was in full swing. I was born and raised in Oakland, but live in SF now because of j-o-b. But I'm there at every game I can get to. I grew up knowing that Rickey was the greatest, and Eck would always save the day. I sat in the stadium in the mid-90's when I could talk to another fan at the other side of park without raising my voice. I go to weekend games sometimes 5 hours early just to sit and have a "A's-zen" moment to myself. The best compliment I ever got from a girl is when she told me I looked like Tim Hudson. I've got the loudest whistle in whole damn park, and you can usually hear it screaming out of section 101. Oh, and I hate, I mean I hate the @#$@# Yankees.

And I don't care what people say about JG's departure, this team is a force to be reckoned with in 2002!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By car insurance on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 05:52 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.