Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Rebels of Oakland: A's and Raiders of the 70s

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Rebels of Oakland: A's and Raiders of the 70s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:03 am:

Just watched the new episode of Real Sports on HBO and at the end Bryant Gumbel plugged on upcoming documentary on HBO called "Rebels of Oakland." I forget when he said it would air (I'd assume in November) and can't find anything on the HBO website about it but this will obviously be must see t.v.

Edit: Okay just found a listing on the HBO website. It will air December 10th and the full title is "Rebels of Oakland: The A's, The Raiders, The 70's."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chrishorvath on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:07 am:

REBELS OF OAKLAND: THE A'S, THE RAIDERS, THE 70'S. Premieres December 10 at 9:00pm ET/PT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 02:34 pm:

I hope someone will remind us as the time nears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 11:14 pm:

Circle the date on your calendars!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.