Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

I go...

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: I go...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By phil on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 - 10:55 pm:

This topic is a great idea vinnieangelo!

My name is PhilTBartholo. My greatest claim to fame on this board is probably that I'm Diamond Lil's son.

Other facts about me: 32 years old, married to Vicky, no kids yet (as my mother mentions every 10 minutes :-) ), live and work in San Jose as a software engineer.

I've been an A's fan since 1981. At the first game I attended, Rickey hit a home run in the 10th to win the game. I was hooked. Rickey's power is not what he's known for, but he had a way of hitting clutch homers, as if all he had to do was flip the power hitter switch when it was called for. I go to 5-10 games per year, but one of my new year's resolutions is to increase that number.

I serve as the webmaster for this web site too. Though I can't take full credit because I get help from several others in a variety of ways... I have time to work on it in spurts, so that's why you won't see any changes for months, and then see a bunch of changes all at once. Though I've tried to automate things like publishing articles from feature writers, posting polls, etc. so that other people can change the site without my intervention...

My posts to this forum also come in spurts... but I do read regularly.

Anyway, I've enjoyed meeting many of you in person, and it has been great reading about everyone on this topic. I hope to meet the rest of you soon.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.