Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Glenn Dickey has officially lost his mind

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Glenn Dickey has officially lost his mind
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 12:44 pm:

"http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2004/01/31/SPG564LVEU1.DTL"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 04:28 pm:

Dickey must have fell off his rocker when writing this article. The idea of 49ers playing at the Coliseum and the A's at the Mays Field, SBC, or whatever Park is stupid idea, because it isn't solve anything. We need to send our logo to Dickey's email to remind to him to RESPECT OUR LEGACY: KEEP THE A's IN OAKLAND!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 02:41 pm:

Screw Glen Dicky!

I bumb into him at the Rockridge Market Hall in Oakland once in awhile. I'll mention that we thought the idea was THE most idiotic thing he has ever written. And to shove it up his stupid van dyke (beard).

Screw SF and it's sports teams.

Trivia question: San Francisco is called Bahgdad by the bay. But doesn anyone here know what Oakland's moniker is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ramjet1 on Monday, February 02, 2004 - 10:20 am:

Not to long ago a similar suggestion was made,,, that the Niners and Raiders share candelstick and that the A's and Giants share the coliseum, I kid you not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wbell on Monday, February 02, 2004 - 12:52 pm:

The Giants wanted to play in the Colisuem in the mid-80s. They went so far as to hold a press conference announcing it, but forgot to the tell the A's!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.