Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's drop drastically in ESPN.com's franchise rankings

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's drop drastically in ESPN.com's franchise rankings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

From #11 last year to #66 this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportsnation/franchiseRanks?sport=null&year=2004

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

Ownership ranked 115th. Hah.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By filthyslurve on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 10:57 pm:

This is highly suspect. When the A's rank higher than 5 of the "Original 6" hockey clubs, but below the Nashville Predators and the Denver Nuggets...?!

We did rank higher than the other Bay Area clubs, except for you know who, and the only crucial difference there was stadium experience. I don't believe the Oakland Athletics Baseball Company cares the Edmonton Oilers are top ten nor are they convinced they should based on this poll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 08:50 am:

blah blah blah....blah blah.

What a crap gloss, unfounded bunch of yoohoo.

ESPN ranking franchises?

Drop 55 spots?

Dorks.

If they had the act together they may consider the quality of our scouting/minor systems (which they dont).

Still..how much friggin time do they have on hand anyways?

These must be the same genius' who came up with the "rate my poop" website!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 02:16 pm:

"These must be the same genius' who came up with the 'rate my poop' website!"

Do you have that address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 04:41 pm:

Haaaaaa

uh...not at hand....

but it was something like ratemypoo.com I THINK...uh...yeah.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By linusalf on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 05:01 pm:

www.ratemypoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 05:04 pm:

Should have figured that you would know Mike. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 05:07 pm:

Highly suggest sticking to the penguin Home Run game.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.