Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

hello a's fans!!!! happy spring!!!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: hello a's fans!!!! happy spring!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lexywon on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 12:55 am:

hiya! this is lexy from the old forum...getting disgusted with the proceedures and computers that will not let me sign in and then messages getting deleted. i was wondering how many of the a's fans believe schotts' comments regarding revenue and that the profit if any goes back into payroll. or did anyone bother to read the article regarding the interview. i hope we really can sign chavvy. another aspect of the interview that really caught my interest is the suddeness of the giants claiming territorial rights and all that..i got the impression that schott is unhappy with their claims and wants to explore the possibilities of doing something about it. in addition, he stated that the commissioner is going to be visiting the bay area and taking a look at the coliseum or mausoleum to us old timers..in march...watch it if bud is comming...you never know...did anyone hear the game against the padres. wow!! what a hitting clinic. i am impressed with kots and graham koonce and byrnes as usual. there are some really tough decisions that macha is gonna have to make. i don't think i want to be him when it gets time to make decision...but the players know about having patience and do whatever they can do wherever they are sent to play. well thats' all that is on my mind for right now. i just am very pleased to have a's baseball back!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By phentermine on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 04:55 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Best deals on all pills on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.