Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Newbie!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Newbie!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gotgreen on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 08:14 am:

(i posted this message in the wrong section earlier so i will repost here!)

hi everybody!

i've been posting on the board on the A's official site for some time but i'm tired of all the trolls that come by and the moderating (like not being able to post URLs). i looked through the posts on here and i think this board is great so i signed up!

anyways, i just wanted to say HI and that there's only 20 more days left until opening night! =D

AND i'm sooooooooo happy chavvy will be with us for at least another six years! (he's one of my faves!) well, i won't get TOO happy about it until it's official but once it is, i'm going out to get his jersey!

okay, enough rambling from me. GO A's!

~ judy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 06:13 pm:

And welcome again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 11:49 am:

ditto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 10:11 pm:

welcome, Judy! hope to see you joining the discussion soon! Don's be shy....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By online betting on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 05:03 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leading on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.