Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

What's the latest on a new stadium?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: What's the latest on a new stadium?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By davisfan on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 05:07 pm:

Hi all! I grew up a Dodger fan (still am a Dodger fan), but I have since become an enthusiastic A's fan. Since I live out here near Sacramento, I don't get much of a chance to read about issues pertaining to the Green and Gold. Can any of you update me on the latest happenings on a new stadium for the A's? Thanks much everyone! GO A'S!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 04:15 pm:

Nothing is really happening at this point in time. Schott is talking with Oakland. But is still lusting for the south bay. Jerry "the jackass" Brown is still waffling on the issue. So it's still bogged down like the 5th army was in Anzio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ramjet1 on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 11:46 am:

The ballpark issue will become one of many hot topics at the next mayorial election, and the Uptown site will still look like it currently does when Brown leaves office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 02:05 pm:

Yeah,

Oakland has a "Brown Stain".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ramjet1 on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 02:56 pm:

Nothing that some charmin and a good wipe cant prevent.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.