Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

G'day all.....!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: G'day all.....!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By australia0scott on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 02:19 pm:

Just thought I'd say hi.

My name is Scott Copeland, I'm the most avid Oakland A's fan not living in the USA. I first became a fan of the A's in 1989 when I was holidaying in the Bay area. I had to catch a plane from Oakland airport to Las Vegas and had 6 hours to kill. Someone suggested I take in an A's game, and from that day when the A's beat Kansas City 2-1, with Mike Moore striking out Bo Jackson 3 times, I was hooked. Since 1989, I have also been to the Coliseum in 1992, 1996 and this year in 2001. I was fortunate to meet Lil and her crew in Section 119 on a bright sunny Saturday when the A's beat Detroit 5-1 with Jason Giambi homering. Any how...cheers all and have a happy Xmas and New year.

Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Buy Adipex with Paypal buy cheap on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - 10:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By learn travelocity on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 12:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By student loans on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 04:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Best deals on all pills on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.