Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Jamie Newberg site

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Jamie Newberg site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doc on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 06:52 pm:

months ago when he was reviewing the Pena/Ramos and co. trade, I was impressed with his knowledge that I bookmarked the site and only now got on again. Lots of info on Blalock ( whom I wish we got) but just as much on Justin Duchscherer. FYI....."is a crafty pitcher that oakland can groom to potentially impact its staff.. 2-0 1.89 AFL in 2000. Boston traded to get Mirabelli for him. 4-0 for tulsa and 3-3 2.84 oklahoma."
This guy is amazing... You all need to read what he said about Vizcaino only being trade bait... How right he was...!!And talk about Billy Beane rules !!!!! "Duchscherer will continue to succeed with his command and assortment of pitches. There is little doubt that the A's like the guy and will give him chances:there are plenty of teams they could have traded Vizcaino to , and they choose to deal with Texas"

nuff said....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.