Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

i hate bud selig

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: i hate bud selig
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 09:48 pm:

sorry i just felt like saying that.

if i was ever in any position to fire him, he'd be first against the wall.

i am glad the rest of the media and the world are seeing his lack of intelligence. do the a's need a new stadium to go into debt and lose all those games ala milwaukee, pittsburgh, cinncinati, am i forgetting anyone?

and as for us not doing well since we moved to the bay area, what a load of bullshit.

and as for "area rights", i'm sorry but if the expos move to washington, then a legal precedent will be set that would allow the a's to move to the south bay....i can see it now...another oakland owner sues the league.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tekgraf on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 11:10 pm:

I hate Schott more. As a matter of fact I hate his f**king guts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gregorymark on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 12:08 am:

am i forgetting anyone?

Detroit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 04:35 am:

nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fanthruitall on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 08:14 am:

hey thanks for sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chris_d on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 10:04 am:

I saw an interview with Moneyball author Michael Lewis last year and they asked him about Selig. Lewis said it best (paraphrasing): In almost every business, the best leaders who yield the most successful results rise to the top -- except baseball, where the owner of one of the consistently worst teams (on and off the field) has been given the top position of Commissioner.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.