Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Question: Do you believe that the A's will remain in oakland long term?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Question: Do you believe that the A's will remain in oakland long term?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandfasho510 on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 03:41 pm:

I would say "yes"

p.s. please answer just "yes" or "no"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sjathletics on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 12:33 pm:

NO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By me_94501 on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 12:40 pm:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 01:13 pm:

no

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

just "YES" or "NO".

I can't believe you told me how to answer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 12:19 am:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 04:05 pm:

Yes

I am surprised at Blips answer. Guess there is no "pants dropping" excitement there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 02:50 pm:

Oh well.

I just don't have much faith in big business ever doing the "right thing," or in having untraditional views of what the "right thing" ever might be.

And this is a big business.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.