Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Jerry, Lil

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Jerry, Lil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:50 pm:

Nice to see you guys at the game this past Sunday. Another great win for us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:55 pm:

Good to see you too, RFF. Also a "Renobill" sighting yesterday. Way to represent guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 09:41 pm:

great to see you too

I just hope there's plenty of representing during the gnats/a's games...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 10:15 pm:

I'll be there, but more likely in my regular place, in the LF bleachers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 10:35 pm:

I'll be at the Sat and Sun gnat games.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 10:40 pm:

there is no way I would miss the saturday 89 reunion game for the world! anyone heard who's going to be there???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 08:07 am:

I have one single ticket section 119 row 21 (first row after railing) for each of the three games...
face value to first come, first serve but only KNOWN A'S FAN!!!!!

email me lil@oaklandfans.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 04:35 pm:

actually I have two tickets in same location for the Sunday game

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.