Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A new poster...

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A new poster...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renoasfan on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 11:58 pm:

Hey, I'm new around the OAFC forum here and I figured this would be a Green-and-Golden opportunity (excuse the play on words) for me to introduce myself to all of you.

I'm an A's fan currently living in Reno, Nevada. I first started following the A's in my early childhood living out in the East Bay cheering on Jose Canseco, Mark McGwire, Dave Stewart and the great teams in the late 80's (I, for one, was more dispondent over the WS loss in 1990 than in 1988).

Unfortunately, I moved to Wyoming when I turned 13 and have had almost no inside information on the A's at all. So it's nice to finally live a little closer to the A's.

In addition to my avid following of the A's, I also am a Oakland Raiders fan. As bad as having no A's info was living in Wyoming, having to live amongst Denver Donkey apologists made it that much worse.

I also follow the San Jose Sharks and the University of Utah Runnin Utes (both football and basketball) on top of everything else I enjoy sports-related.

Despite the loss of Giambi and Damon, I am looking forward to conversing with all of you as the season approaches. Thanks and GO A's!!

-RenoAsFan

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.