Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Hello Fellow A's Fans

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Hello Fellow A's Fans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By athleticsfan on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 01:39 pm:

I have been a huge A's Fan my whole life. I love this site and have been lurking off and on for a couple of months. It's time I start contributing to this great messageboard of knowledgeable A's Fans. I support a new stadium for the A's in Oakland or any other BAY AREA location. I could not attend the March 12th meeting but would like to get more involved in helping the A's get their new ballpark.

Oakland A's Forever!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

Welcome, athleticsfan! You have already made your mark with some very insightful posts. Thanks for joining us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By athleticsfan on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 04:56 pm:

Thanks Jenmed, and may our numbers grow! This A's Fan Site is the best on the internet. Oakland A's Forever!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 09:03 pm:

Hey, I'm new too and I found out about this webiste late last year when I read news about the A's getting a new baseball-only stadium in the newspaper. I've been visiting this board almost everyday since then and decided to become a member just recently.

Just some info about me:

1.I've been an A's fan all my life(20 years) and like most here, can't stand the majority of the Bay Area media kissing the rear end of the other team across the bay. They've done nothing here and are treated like royalty while the A's win the World Series 4 times and are treated like a ugly step child.

2.My favorite player now is Tejada but my favorite player of all time is probably R. Henderson.

3.I live in Oakland and would vote yes if there is any ballot measure regarding a new baseball park in downtown Oakland, where I perfer the Uptown Site the most.

4.Been an Oakland A's season ticket holder for only 2 years and I have the 30 game pack this year. This is my second year as a season ticket holder and will continue to be one in the future as long as the A's are in Oakland. Also, I probably been to about a 100 A's games if you add all the games I've been to my entire life.

Well, that's about it for now but I'll hope to be posting on a regular basis here.

Go A's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 04:37 pm:

I attended the A's event at City Hall last month.WOW! It was great seeing so many supporters! I was born and grew up in Baltimore, but having been here in Walnut Creek for twelve years. I really started appreciating the A's around three years ago-and have been hooked ever since.They are incredible, and our family goes to the games around 30 times a year. Just found out about the website at City Hall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By uptownjamo on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 09:20 am:

I've been an A's fan for over 25 years. I've watched them at their worst,when You could walk up to the ticket window day of game, and get seats right behind home plate. I was there when the Haas family took over, and started something great. I have something more to say about the ballpark situation, so stay tuned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By car insurance on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 06:37 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.