Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Eric Chavez interview

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Eric Chavez interview
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ws9 on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 12:54 pm:

Chavez was interviewed on fox radio yesterday morning and was asked if he thought the big three would all be back next year, he responded "absolutely not". The conviction in his response makes me think he was answering more on the basis of what he has heard from Beane and company as opposed to just giving his opinion on the matter, but with Eric its hard to tell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktowngreen on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

Part of Chavez resigning with us had to do with promises and directions the owners were gonna take with the club. I am so curios to know what these promises and statements were.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 10:43 pm:

In part, I understand, one of them was a decent bat behind him in the in the lineup.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.