Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Kendall

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Kendall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chavvy03 on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 02:28 pm:

It was only a matter of time before a Jason Kendall thread was started. If it has been talked about on other threads, then I apologize. I'm not making anything big of this topic, but it is something to talk about. From what I have read on cbs sportsline, the A's organization is not denying the fact that them and Pitt have been talking about a possible trade. The chances of it actually happening would seem to be pretty slim, but how cool would that be if somehow a deal was worked out for Rhodes and Redman, plus paying some of Kendall's salary? Sounds too good to be true, but crazier things have happened. Kendall would be a great addition to the lineup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 02:54 pm:

chavvy, check the postseason-offseason topic.

Also, cbs sportsline is obviously getting their information from Susan Slusser's article in the Chron this morning.

Anyway, lots of discussion on Kendall under the above topic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 06:04 pm:

Where is the "postseason-offseason" topic?? I am eager to read about thoughts on the Kendall deal but it's not a thread on this website, apparently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

Sacto, it most definitely is on this site. Hit "All Topics" and you'll see it. You've missed lots of stuff if you haven't found it, yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 10:13 pm:

Deajay -- Thanks! Don't laugh but I didn't know there was that whole other page of off-season/post-season threads. Now I'm happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 09:42 am:

You're welcome. It took me some time to notice "Off Field Topics" (last year?) too. Guess it's called "tunnel vision". :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.