Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Latest trade a real shocker

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Latest trade a real shocker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 09:39 pm:

In a surprise move team "Skates on the Bay" traded thier all star bar manager Martin Perry to "Kincaids bay house" in Oakland to make room for a bright new rookie just released form The Elephant bar in San Franscico. Martin's last year at Skates was a good one. Heres some Stats he mantained a 8.5% labor cost and a 18.5% pouring cost but he was most proud of the fact that the OAFC called Skates it's official bar. Martin had the bar at Skates running so well that Skates felt like they were just going to lose him anyhow so the set up the trade. Martin had a no trade clause but when heard he was going to be traded to Oakland, home of his beloved A's he accepted the terms of the trade. "Most guys get good and get sent packing out of Oakland, looks like I got it backwards" said Perry. When asked about the trade Kincaids GM said it was about time Oakland acually gave someone a raise and hopes that Martin will bring some other high priced free agents to Oakland.

Hey guys I'm closer to the coli now, so come on down before and after the games this year. Kincaids is owned by the same people as Skates same food same drinks. It is located in the heart of Jack London Square. See ya there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 10:06 pm:

Well, I guess we're just going to change our official bar and follow our free agent.
See you soon Martin! You're closer to the Coli.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

Congratulations Martin! As long as you're serving the same great food, and of course alcohol, I will be there. Glad it was a smooth transition for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 11:04 pm:

I've never been to Kincaid's, but I've heard many good things about it. Always happy to patronize an Oakland business. Good luck with the new gig, Martin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

MY fans love me

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.