Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

BA's revised top 10 A's propects

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: BA's revised top 10 A's propects
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By garyn on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 02:16 pm:

BA is slotting Barton as our number two prospect behind Swisher and in front of Herrera. They put Meyer at four, behind Herrera and in front of Blanton. Haren has too many innings to be ranked, but Callis would slot him just ahead of Meyer if he did rank him.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/columnists/askba.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 02:56 pm:

so we get one sandwich pick and a high 2nd rounder from the Brewers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

That is just awesome. Two picks for Damian Miller. I know that guy was pretty good last year; I just can't remember anything specifically good he did.

Whenever I think of Damian Miller, I will forever remember the ESPN commercial where Curt Schilling kept shaking him off and shaking him off. It turned out he was asking Schilling how big a piece of cake he wanted him to cut. Or was that a sandwich?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.