Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

DC mayor signs stadium legislation

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: DC mayor signs stadium legislation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 09:44 pm:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1955158

Now the question is, who will buy the team?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 09:11 pm:

Update from D.C.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/23/AR2005092301767.html

(registration may be required)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 12:24 am:

Wonder if this is how the park will look.

http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/future/WashingtonBallpark.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bparkjamo on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 07:32 am:

HOK will take one of their two or three ballpark templates,change the look of the exterior,and voila-BALLPARK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bfriend on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 11:05 am:

Why would they name the park after Frank Voila? Didn't he play for the Twins?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 11:21 am:

:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bparkjamo on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 01:58 pm:

V I O L A ;)
As long as they don't name it after Marrion Barry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bubba69 on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:26 pm:

that would give new meaning of the phrase "the crack of the bat"......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:28 pm:

ROTFL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:29 pm:

Good one, Bubba! The worse part is, people voted for him AGAIN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chris_d on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 03:27 pm:

He's not the only former addict to get re-elected in D.C. recently.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 10:08 pm:

There was another former two term politician in D.C. that was addickted to another type of crack...sorry I could not resist :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 06:23 am:

I hear you loud and clear. Pretzels, anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 06:24 am:

I hear you loud and clear. Pretzels, anyone? A current one

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.