Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Wow! Dotel & Kielty come to terms.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Wow! Dotel & Kielty come to terms.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rickeytonydwayn on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 09:11 pm:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3333978

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rickeytonydwayn on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 09:15 pm:

sorry, just realized this was posted elsewere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 09:42 pm:

...and only 6 hours ago. Way to break the news, dude!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By orangeman on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 05:30 am:

$4.5 million for Dotel???? I sure hope he's better than he was last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:03 am:

The $6 million/year Percival got probably drove up Dotel's price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 08:51 am:

didn't we expect him to get about 4.- 5mil? It's not that he's necessarily worth every penny - it's more that there are very few proven options out there. We are DEFINITELY not going to get someone with more experience this year - so I think it's better to do this than bring up a rookie closer with all those rookie starters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 08:52 am:

According to everything I've read, Dotel's salary is $4.75, not $4.5. Hey, a quarter of a mil is a quarter of a mil. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 09:08 am:

true....

I just meant around that figure.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.