Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Raiders online community?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Raiders online community?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rubberduck on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 02:09 pm:

does anyone know of any good online community sites (similar to this one) for the raiders?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vinnieangelo on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 06:19 pm:

fansinblack.com is a great web site...a lot of die hards...they have however made it a "pay" website (in order to keep trolls out, and limit it to serious conversation only)

Vin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wbell on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 03:49 pm:

For an e-mail based community, check out Raiders Fans Mailing List. To subscribe, sent a message to: RFML@mail.enhancedcomputer.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gregorymark on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 05:26 pm:

Has there ever been a "good" online community of Raider fans? I remember the old SFGate.com discussion boards. The Raider talk over there was mainly monosyllabic grunts, and a liberal sprinkling of f-bombs. Even as a Raider fan myself, I couldn't stomach what passed for "fan talk" at the SFGate....

But, then, the Gate was free. Perhaps you get what you pay for....Try the pay website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 10:20 pm:

Sad that Jerry Rice was cut by the Seahawks. I hope he can retire as a Niner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wbell on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 08:18 am:

Now that trade doesn't seem so bad...

I hope he can retire as a Niner.
To play next season or are you talking about one of those one day contracts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 09:46 pm:

Just a token appearance. Rice is done.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.