Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

The next stage (Yes, I did steal that from Wells Fargo)

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: The next stage (Yes, I did steal that from Wells Fargo)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wbell on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 09:43 am:

After 4 1/2 years of being back in CA, the next opportunity in my "career" is taking me back to Texas. I accepted an offer with a firm in The Woodlands (north of Houston) and began moving this week. The movers picked up my stuff in Redwood City Thursday, while the transporter picked up my car later that night. After a few days in Elk Grove, I will be flying out to Houston tomorrow afternoon.

Even with the relocation, I'll still be an Oakland A's fan. I plan to attend ST (3/26-27) and catch a few games in Oakland, Arlington & Atlanta. I'll just now become one of those irritating out-of-state A's & Raiders fans who regularly complains about attendance. ;) But hey, with the time difference, you'll probably find me in the chat room even more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 10:25 am:

Congratulations, and best of luck to you Warren!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 10:40 am:

I'll second that Warren. Keep in touch and see you at the Coli when you come visit,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 06:23 pm:

Wow, that's a big move. Best of luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 08:35 pm:

Warren, you certainly are a poor, misguided masochist! Best wishes in your new job and new home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wbell on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 08:37 pm:

Thanks oakchick.

Masochist? Now Frank, you know that word does not describe me!

Actually folks, the transition has gone well. The move went smoothly, the job is great and I have just about settled into my place. After seeing the A's win twice in AZ last weekend, it reminded me I need to decide which service to subscribe to for A's baseball this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 08:07 pm:

well...they're on XM Channel 177 tomorrow! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.