Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

McAfee Coliseum

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: McAfee Coliseum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 05:33 pm:

Not sure if someone already posted this, but we no longer play at "Networks Associates Coliseum" (which I was just getting used to), we know play at "McAfee Coliseum"

The "net" was a good name but to me it will always be THE OAKLAND COLISEUM!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 12:08 am:

Same here, it will always be the Oakland Coliseum in my eyes, but I was getting used to calling it "The Net" the past few years.

What's the nickname now, "The Mac"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vinnieangelo on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 02:01 am:

I still think Tampax should buy the rights, so the catch phrase can be "Lets hang at the 'PAD'"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakfan on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 12:43 am:

Sure Vinnie, next thing you know we will have Bill King saying:

"Zito is pitching from the stretch on the left side of the "Trojan" rubber . . ."

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.