Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Despite it all, I'm positive!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Despite it all, I'm positive!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 02:42 pm:

Despite rumors flying regarding trades of some of my favorite players, some of the moves we made this offseason, losing Mulder and Huddy, depite Reggie apparently getting shafted by MLB, despite us selling to a new owner, despite rumors of a move to San Jose or Las Vegas I have to say, despite it all, I'm excited, and positive: not only about how we'll do this season and how our hot new rookies will fare (Remember, in Beane we trust, and if these guys weren't the absolute stuff, we wouldn't have traded for them), but also that we will be undernew management. I can only hope they are committed to keeping our A's in Oakland, and that they will market this team well, and sell a lot of season tickets, and get us a new stadium, and spend a bit more than the previous owners to build another winner and restore grace and victory to Oaktown!!!

See you guys at FanFest this Saturday.... what players are supposed to be there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:06 pm:

RFF, I love your attitude toward the state of the Oakland Athletics right now. Also Saturday's FanFest, there might some Baseball SJ or other spies making a negative check list about the team and the city, but we are all ready for them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:18 pm:

RFF, players who will definitely be there (according to A's mlb site): Zito, Chavy, Crosby, Harden, Blanton, Swisher.

Last week I got email, which also included Rickey's name and I think Lansford. I also think it listed Yabu and Kendall. But can't recall for certain whether Kendall was on that or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cal_90 on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:44 pm:

From the radio interviews I've heard this week Byrnes and Kendall will also be there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.