Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Bonds' former mistress claims Bonds told her he used steroids

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Bonds' former mistress claims Bonds told her he used steroids
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 10:30 pm:

"Kimberly Bell, former mistress of Barry Bonds told Fox News Channel's Geraldo Rivera the Giants slugger admitted to her that he used steroids between 1999-2000."

Go to mlb playernews and scroll down to Barry Bonds-Giants for the entire item.

http://www.rotoworld.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 11:12 pm:

Of course he did.
This story is a non-story (sorry DJ, no offense).
Geraldo is not exactly uncovering "Breaking News" here.
Everyone knows Bonds has been roiding since then and it's just a blip on the radar compared with Jose's unleashing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bigthree17 on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 11:18 pm:

Yeah, I posted this earlier this morning in another thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 11:29 pm:

Anyway, what is it they say about a woman scorned? Hey, I've been saying (along with a few others) since 2000 that Bonds was on roids ... some 4 yrs. before even hearing "BALCO". But I really have to question whether Bonds told her that ... even though he was juicing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 04:51 pm:

Does anyone have pictures of Kimberly Bell. Is she is as hot as those two women who got in the bar fight over Jeff Garcia?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 09:56 pm:

I saw where she was his mistress for 9 years (I think it was either today's Trib or cctimes). Was Bonds between marriages that long? Not that it matters, I suppose, but just curious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 10:17 pm:

No, actually he WASN'T between marriages, if you get my drift...

There's a picture of Kimberly Bell in this story:

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3394142

She's not that hot, imo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 10:43 pm:

I agree, she's not that hot, imo, either. But then who knows, maybe that's her drivers'license photo. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 03:05 am:

A few times when the A's have been playing the Gnats at the Coliseum, several fans were to be heard chanting, "Hey Barry, hit it like you hit your wife" during a Bonds AB. Utterly tasteless, and who knows if he really did hit any women he dated. But the rap on this guy just gets worse, doesn't it? I mean great hitter or not (I refuse to say great "player" since his fileding is actually worse than a blind version of Ben Grieve would be) this guy is just a scum bag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:27 am:

Accusations of hitting his wife (at least his first) are not new. My read is he got off easy in court because the judge was a fan. Even asked for an autographed ball after. That is my recollection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:29 am:

I hope when this cheater "breaks" Ruth's record, he does it on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:49 am:

Sun Bonds surly will resurface before this all plays out! She wanted Barry's $$$ then... just think of the lawsuit now?!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:47 pm:

Wohoho. I beg to differ. She's nice. Got to hand it to Barry on this one, folks. She beats the pants off Sun, who looked like a member of the Fifth Dimension when she was married to him.

She's still not as beautiful as Bobby Estalella, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 04:57 pm:

ah you all are hating. she's very very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 05:11 pm:

M-m-m-m-m, Bobby Estalella....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 01:52 am:

I'd do her if Baroids had not already been there. Of course my wife would have my balls...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.