Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Bad News for Joe Morgan

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Bad News for Joe Morgan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 04:32 pm:

http://money.tbo.com/money/MGBIJHLFU4E.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 10:20 pm:

Good one, FH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 03:02 am:

And I thought I was the only one who was in "the know" about Joe Morgan and his habits of feasting at the Red Lobster, bib and all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:33 am:

I used to go to Red Lobster (lunch) a lot. I absolutely LOVE their biscuits. Alas, now it seems most of my friends prefer Mary's Pizza for lunch. :(

I'm sure Morgan will probably continue to get all he can eat at Red Lobster, however. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 10:56 am:

I hope there is a picture of Joe Morgan wearing a bib somewhere on the Internet.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.