Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's sign THE BIG CAT, Gallaraga

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's sign THE BIG CAT, Gallaraga
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktowngreen on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 07:14 am:

just kidding....wouldnt that be AWFUL!!!! Sorry guys...I wont do that again...forgive me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 10:58 am:

I almost lost my breakfast on that one oaktown!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 02:20 pm:

What? Come on. You could do far worse than the cat, man:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/g/galaran01.shtml

What I find interesting is that even though he's an old man, and he's been part time while battling for his health, his numbers the past few years reflect his overall career averages. No significant decline.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 10:06 am:

Jeezzz... what a way to start off a Monday! ACK! Good one Oaktowngreen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 01:05 pm:

Good grief. That's not funny. If you're going to post something like this, at least make it worth my while with something like, "A'S SIGN PAULINA RUBIO."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By calig on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 01:58 pm:

Where is Sactodavey to say "A's get Juan Gonzales" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 02:56 pm:

Dunno, maybe he went out with the Big Cat to have some milk.

http://www.americas-fr.com/musique/paulina/paulina-20.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktowngreen on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 09:19 pm:

NICE PIC FINLEYSHERO!!! chilly out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 11:38 am:

Chilly, mi amigo.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.