Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Daric Barton's spring appears finished.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Daric Barton's spring appears finished.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 05:45 pm:

According to his dad, he is in the hospital as we speak undergoing surgery for appendicitis and will definitely not be playing again till sometime in April.

Too bad, what a huge disappointment that must be for the youngster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 05:51 pm:

Also, Chad Bradford's back has flared up and he's been sent home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 07:33 pm:

links?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 11:21 pm:

Links: 1. Go to fanhome, the thread on Barton.
2. SFGate ... AP confirms what his father said. I just got online and just read the AP report.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 11:49 pm:

Also it was on espn. AP report was some hours after Barton's father told us about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 08:35 am:

well, atleast we can assume now that guy is really his father - it's seems a bit to easy for me to jump on there and say I am Crosby's gay lover and everyone would start asking me what he eats for breakfast. I just noticed how NOBODY questioned it and I didn't believe it right away...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 09:28 am:

Actually, Adam, I did question it when I asked him "are you really Daric's father?" after he questioned where I got my info on Daric's 2 HRs. Got no direct response, but his subsequent posts re uni #s and how he got the name "Daric" pretty much convinced me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 09:52 am:

Yeah, well I am generally a skeptic - so I thought he "could" have been full of BS - but now I think the surgery is proof positive.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.