Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Great AN interview with Susan Slusser

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Great AN interview with Susan Slusser
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 10:39 am:

Oh, and this is for you, RFF. She thinks Byrnes will stick with the A's. It is the other clubs calling Beane, but it would take a deal to knock his socks off. And she does NOT think that deal would be for Cameron. Reading between the lines, I think she thinks like I do, it is sportswriters who keep "pressing" the Cameron deal and Beane's desire for him. Frankly, I don't think Beane is that interested for a number of reasons.

Anyway, another great interview by blez.

http://www.athleticsnation.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bigthree17 on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 12:45 pm:

Hey, I really love what Blez does over there, but I actually thought this last interview was kind of bland. And I think Slusser is a pretty solid reporter. Blez asked some decent questions, I just think she gave all pat answers. She hedged on almost every answer (who will win the 2B job, which of the Big Three will have the best year, whether we can compete for the playoffs this year, etc.). The Byrnes info was a nice bit of insight, as well as her experience in the DR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 08:56 pm:

Blez also is quoted in a SI article on newstands now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 10:23 pm:

Great interview of Slusser.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.