Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Pierzynski isn't the only ex-Giant complaining....

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Pierzynski isn't the only ex-Giant complaining....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 11:26 pm:

Now it's Dustin Hermanson! He says that his switch from starting to relieving last August"screwed me out of"two performance bonuses, and cost him a potential $200,000. He felt he was completely mistreated....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bigthree17 on Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 11:46 pm:

I love Sabean's quote in response to Hermanson's accusation...something to the effect of, "he didn't hit his incentives so we don't owe him a dime...we took this guy off the scrap heap last year and gave him an opportunity to earn a fat FA contract." Basically, quit your bitching.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 12:27 am:

i'm w/the gnats on this one. those two are busters and bitter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 08:14 am:

Yup, there's a reason they are no longer on the team and will likely have difficulty in sticking with any one team for long.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.